The Power of Vulcanized Rubber
POWERStock® VulcanFit rubber gym mats harness the power of vulcanization to give you a sturdy flooring solution for your workouts. Vulcanized rubber is hardened under heat and pressure, which creates an extremely strong surface that isn't easily damaged.
Easy Interlocking Rubber Gym Mats
VulcanFit mats fit neatly anywhere in your home. They can be installed wall-to-wall or stand alone as a home gym area of your basement or garage.
They do not have to be glued to your current flooring because they interlock together so easily. The rubber mats stabilize independently and give you a reliable, non-slip surface to exercise on.
Each tile comes in either corner, border, or center options to create a nice looking finished product when installed on your floor.
- Vulcanized rubber tiles are extremely durable and tough
- Higher surface hardness than many other home gym mat options - they can take a beating
- Non-porous: water and bacteria don't get into the flooring material
- Easy to clean and sweep, low maintenance
- Many different color options to fit your style
- Each mat is 4x4 (including puzzle locks)
- Available in three size options:
- 7'9"x7'9" - 4 corner tiles (4 total)
- 11'8"x11'8" - 4 corner tiles, 4 border tiles, 1 center tile (9 total)
- 15'7"x15'7" - 4 corner tiles, 8 border tiles, 4 center tiles (16 total)
- Gym mats can be 3/8" thick or 1/2" thick, depending on the size of the weights you'll be using
- Weight information:
- 3/8" - 36lbs per tile
- 1/2" - 45lbs per tile