Patio and Roof Tiles
Create an attractive, slip-resistant, low-maintenance interlocking rubber tile surface for your rooftop decks, patios, plazas, walkways and more!
Designed with a unique wafer bottom, these 100% recycled rubber deck tiles provide good drainage and install in a floating application to eliminate the need for adhesive or roof penetration. Each 24 x 24 tile has dowels to secure the roof tile in place assuring its placement while allowing drainage and easy installation. E-Tiles are waffled on the bottom for drainage. Adhesive is available if needed. Different manufactures and sizes available.
Roof Patio Tiles
Rubber tiles 1.75″ Thick tile for protection against a 4′ fall height.
- Color: Terra Cotta, Green and Black
Surface Style: 12″ x 12″ Cross-Hatch Pattern
Size: 1.75″ [45 mm] x 24″ [60 cm] x 24″ [60 cm]
Weight: 20 lbs
Fall Height Standard: ASTM F1292-09 Impact Attenuation
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Durable 2’ x 2’ recycled rubber tiles with 12” x 12” cross-hatch pattern
- Installs equally well over a hard surface sub-base or a well compacted granular surface
- Easy to install with interlocking pin system for alignment
- Tile edge adhesive creates a monolithic safety surface that’s not bonded to sub-base
- Subsidiary structural tile legs (stanchions) allow for unrestricted water drainage away from site
- Eliminate health and safety concerns from buried objects and animal wastes
- Eliminate risks and maintenance associated with displaced loose fill materials (i.e., wood fiber)
Rubber pavers with long life expectancy create a patio that is safe and durable. Each paver is 1.75″ in height. Not tiles but look like brick
Rubber pavers and rubber tiles are durable enough to drive tractors and cars over them. Rubber paver colors are UV resistant and will withstand freezing and thawing conditions. Maintenance is easy with rubber pavers. Use a broom, leaf blower, vacuum or pressure washer. Rubber pavers and tiles can be laid on various surfaces such as concrete, asphalt and compacted stone dust.
Our pavers are 100% recycled rubber tires. We have no plastic to break or crumble in extreme weather. There are 2 different sizes split and regular. There is one standard color Terracotta Red but the pavers are also available in Green and Black with a lead time. The pavers can be used on a patio or even a driveway. They are available as a tile with a long lead time. Please call our customer service representative to help you with your choices. 1-800-821-4557 Made in USA
(Part of the POWERStock Pro Tiles line)
Rubber Tiles for the rooftop patio. These rubber tiles are connected together with a dowel system. 100% recycled rubber tiles with special allowance for water drainage. Each tile is 24″ x 24″ x 1″ This composite product consists of a 100% post-consumer recycled tire rubber (SBR) with extra stability and durability. Tiles fit together with an interlocking dowel tile system, prefabricated to ensure factory precision. This tough design brings the ultimate in durability, safety and the ease of modularity to the patio and roof tops areas.